Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

MARCH READING

I didn't blog much about books in March, but I did do quite a bit of reading. Here is a list of what I read. Blogspot is being weird with the numbers, I have tried, unsuccessfully to fix it but I can't.

Picture Books

Habitat Spy- Cynthia Kieher King

2. Deep in the Deser0 Rhonda Donaldt
3. Meet the Planets- John McGranaphan
4. The Glaciers Are Melting- Donna Love
5. Big Cat, Little Kitty- Scotti Cohn
6. Pecan Pie Baby- Jacqueline Woodson
7. Me And You- Anthony Browne
8. Goal- Mina Javaherbin
9. Art and Max- David Wiesner
10. The Back of the Bus- Aaron Reynolds
11.Big Red Lollipop- Rukhsana Khan
12. Boo Hoo Moo- Margie Palatini
13. I Broke My Trunk- Mo Willems
14. The Really Groovy Story of the Tortoise and the Hare- Kristyn Crow
15. Paul Bunyan Vs. Hals Halson: The Giant Lumberjack Challenge
16. Doodleday- Ross Collins
17. Fairly Fairy Tales- Esme Raji Codell
18. A Kiss Goodbye- Audrey Penn
19. Chester Racoon and the Big Bad Bully- Audrey Penn
20. I’d Choose You- John T. Trent

BEGINNING CHAPTER BOOKS AND NOVELS

  1. 21. The Buddy Files- Book 1- The Case of the Lost Boy- Dori Hillestad Butler
  2. 22. The Buddy Files- Book 2- The Case of the Mixed Up Mutts
  3. 23. The Buddy Files- Book 3- The Case of the Missing Family
  4. 24. Clementine and the Family Meeting- Sara Pennypacker
  5. 25. Bless This Mouse- Lois Lowry
  6. 26. Junonia- Kevin Henkes
  7. 27. Pearl Verses the World- Sally Murphy

2YA Literature

29. Mission Unpopular (YA)- Anna Humphrey

ADULT

30. The Box Children- Sharon Wyse

31. I am on the last 50 pages of The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks

No comments: